The Neptun is an external genlock for Amigas which supports Y/C, RGB and Composite. The buttons on the front control Power, RGB Monitor, Invert Keying, Alpha Overlay and local and remote video fade.
- Independent fading of the computer and video images.
- Complete fading out by "Fade to Black"
- Automatic independent fading from video and computer in 0.2-20 sec.
- Enhancer function: colour, brightness and contrast to be adjusted separately.
- Automatic input recognition with priority for SVHS (HI8) signal.
- Integrated bluebox using professional YUV technology.
- Built in black burst generator for working independent of the video and recording without receiving video sources.
- RGB monitor selection switch for mixed or pure computer images.
- Alpha channel for semi-transparent colours or anti-alias functions.
- All functions to be controlled completely by serial RS 232 interface (at present time only for Amiga computer).
- Standby switch: it is also possible to keep a genlock connected with a new A4000 and A1200 mode (DblPal, DbNtsc, Multiscan, Super 72...). It is therefore not necessary to keep switching back and forth.
- Fully compatible to VICT timecode, still image reproduction, and while using Pegasus PC-Video board also to MS DOS PC.
- Hotkey function for the most common fading and key functions.
- Integrated AREXX port for optimal compatibility to other software.
- From WB 2.1 the software supports locales.