Ultra Wide SCSI-to-IDE Bridge
The ACARD Ultra Wide SCSI-IDE bridge is a dedicated conversion kit which converts the low cost / high performance ATA devices to high performance SCSI (Small Computer System Interface).
With ACARD micro-controller core built-in, it provides more flexibility and stability for highly demanding applications.
The ACARD SCSI-IDE bridge has no disk capacity limitation, user can install a 160 GB hard disk or even higher capacity in the future.
* A general purpose SCSI-to-IDE device converter.
* Higher system I/O performance.
* Creates new SCSI devices in economic cost.
* Windows Server 2003 Support
* Ultra Wide SCSI interface for up to 40MB/sec data transfer rate
* Supports DMA 66/100/133 hard drives
* Onboard flash ROM for easy firmware upgrade
* Selectable SCS ID from 0 to 15
* Full Ultra Wide SCSI target features support