SpiderII USB 2.0 Hi-Speed card for Mediator PCI
USB 2.0 in Amiga
USB 2.0 is the next-generation USB (Universal Serial Bus) interface technology which enables you to connect multiple devices (such as hubs, printers, skanners, mice, joysticks, keyboards, external hard drives, CD burners, digital cameras, etc.) to your Amiga.
The minimum hardware configuration for Amiga system is: 68030 turbo card, the Mediator PCI busboard with the Mediator Multimedia CD and the Voodoo graphic card.
The recommended Amiga configuration is: 68060 turbo card, the Mediator PCI busboard with the Mediator Multimedia CD and the Voodoo3 graphic card.
The Spider II USB 2.0 Hi-Speed PCI card features:
- Five USB 2.0 Hi-Speed ports: four external and one internal
- Compatible with both USB 2.0 (480 Mbps) and USB 1.1 (12 Mbps) devices
- Compliant with EHCI, OHCI and PCI 2.2 standards
- All ports can handle high-speed, full-speed and low-speed transaction
- One EHCI (Enhanced Host Controller Interface) and two independent OHCI
(Open Host Controller Interface) controllers integrated
- Supports up to 127 downstream USB devices
- Supplies 500 mA power to each USB port
- Supports PCI-Bus Power Management Interface
- Hot Plug Capability
Spider II USB 2.0 Hi-Speed card is compatible with all USB devices compliant with USB 2.0 standard and with all devices compliant with USB 1.1 standard.
The software support for particular USB device is provided by appropriate Poseidon class driver. All USB devices tested with Poseidon stack work with Spider.
The complete list of tested models of the USB devices (hubs, keyboards, mice, printers, scanners, ZIPs, HDDs, CDROM drivers and others) will be available in the Spider USB Devices Guide.
Fit the Spider II USB 2.0 PCI card in any free PCI slot.
The CD enclosed with the Spider card contains Mediator EHCI (USB 2.0) and OHCI (USB 1.1) drivers for the Poseidon stack.
This product is “out of stock”, but you can pre-order the product, then when it arrives with us we’ll dispatch it to you.
Availability: 1 week