LVD SCSI to SATA Bridge Adapter
The Acard LVD SCSI-SATA bridge AEC-7730A is dedicated as general-purpose bridge of Ultra Wide SCSI (Small Computer System Interface) to SATA (Serial AT Attachment) interface. ACARD LVD SCSI-SATA bridge supports most platforms/operating systems including, Windows 98/ME/NT2000/XP/Vista and Linux.
A SATA device connected to the SCSI-SATA bridge can be used with an UWSCSI host adapter and works as a standard SCSI peripheral. The user can get the maximum benefits and high performance from the SCSI bus and the SATA device.
* On-chip high speed ACARD RISC micro-controller
* A general purpose SCSI-to-SATA device converter
* Higher system I/O performance
* Creates new SCSI devices in economic cost
* LVD SCSI interface for up to 160MB/sec data transfer rate
* Supports SATA I/II Hard Disk Drives
* Cross-platform operation supports Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista, Linux, AmigaOS, MorphOS, etc.
* Onboard flash ROM for easy firmware upgrade
* Selectable SCSI ID from 0 to 15
* Dimensions: 9.8cm x 2.5cm x 2.5cm (L x W x H)