Amiga OS 3.9
- Workbench (AsyncWB - adds asynchronous copying and delete functionality to Workbench.
- Multimedia programs (MP3 player, AVI & QT player, new CD player).
- Web browser AWEB 3.4 SE (new version).
- GENESIS (full Internet and network access).
- AmiDOCK (new program start bar).
- WarpOS 5.0 (new version).
- IomegaTools (for Zip and Jaz).
- New powerful Shell (with extensive prefs).
- Automatic datatype recognition.
- Integrated unpacker (lha, lzx, dms, zip...).
- Fast search (search for, and in files).
- New picture datatype (PPC-optimized).
- Many new Tools (ASLPrefs, new Info requester, new watch, font cache, new color wheel, etc.).
- Extensive HTML documentation (in English and German).
Minimum system requirements:
Amiga with CD-ROM drive, Hard drive, 68020 CPU or higher processor, Amiga Kickstart 3.1 ROMs, 6Mb RAM.
AmigaOS 3.9 is a Software-only Update w/o ROMs. (However, it needs Kickstart 3.1 ROMs to operate)
AmigaOS 3.9 is the Update for OS 3.5 but it can also be installed directly on top of an OS 3.1 system.
Availability: No stock