- 16 tracks, 22 cars, 1998 championship season.
- Full texture-mapped, shaded 3D engine in 1x1 pixel mode.
- Play in any resolution. Gfx-boards supported.
- Smooth animation: around 20fps on 030 @ 25 MHz AGA Amiga.
- Very detailed simulation of real F1 cars.
- Complete car setup sessions including tyres, camber, 4-way shocks, anti-roll bars, brake-balancing, wings settings, gear ratios, etc.
- Improved Artificial Intelligence of opponents to make the race thrilling.
- Support for mouse, digital and analogue stearing wheels / joysticks.
- Instant Replay, to see your favourite car passing, crash, tail-head, etc. With still-motion and fast-forward features.
- 6 different camera views, featuring the VirtualCockpit system.
- Full multitasking.
- 4Mb RAM
- 030 processor or better
- Hard drive
- AGA and/or GFX card
- CD-Rom Drive.