Cocolino + Optical Mouse
The Cocolino PS/2 Mouse Interface is a microprocessor-based adapter for attaching PC mice, trackballs, glidepoints and radio-controlled mice to all models of Amiga computers.
Cocolino supports the PS/2-native mouse features like the middle, 4th and 5th buttons, wheels and high resolution. The Cocolino PS/2 Mouse Interface supports PS/2 and USB-PS/2 mice operating in the following protocols:
* Standard 3-byte PS/2 protocol,
* Microsoft Intellimouse wheel protocol,
* Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer wheel protocol,
* Genius NetScroll Optical protocol.
Cocolino converts these PS/2 mouse protocols to the Amiga Mouse Port format. The conversion is effected entirely by the interface microprocessor, so NO additional software drivers are required.
The Cocolino PC mouse interface fits into the Amiga Mouse port.
The interface starts working on the computer's start-up, so any mouse connected through the Cocolino interface may be used in the early-startup-menu.
Includes software to add wheel support (KS 3.0 and later).
Optical Mouse features:
- Two buttons + 1 scroll.
- PS/2 connector.
- Color: Silver/black.
- Smooth and very precise - 800 CPI resolution.
The package contents:
- Optical Mouse
- Cocolino PS/2 Mouse Interface
- Software supporting wheels and additional buttons
Availability: In Stock